If you have a traffic ticket in the Beverly Hills Courthouse, we can handle the matter on your behalf. As a result, you are not even required to appear in court. For assistance with your traffic ticket in the Beverly Hills Courthouse, please call us for legal assistance at 844-999-9987.
Address: Beverly Hills Courthouse
The Beverly Hills Courthouse is located at 9355 Burton Way, Beverly Hills. This traffic court handles various traffic cases.
Beverly Hills Courthouse
9355 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, California 90210
Telephone: Clerk’s Office – 310-288-1307
Phone Hours – 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. and then again 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Traffic Ticket Telephone Payments – 213-742-6648
Hours of Operation: The Beverly Hills Courthouse is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding court holidays.
- Beverly Hills Courthouse Information (includes directions and parking information)
- Beverly Hills Courthouse Phone Numbers
Handling Your Case in the Beverly Hills Courthouse
Under the following circumstances, your case will be heard in the Beverly Hills Courthouse:
- You were arrested or given a ticket while in Beverly Hills by the Beverly Hills Police Department.
- You were arrested or given a ticket while in the city of West Hollywood by a deputy sheriff from the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department.
More than likely, your case will be heard in the Beverly Hills Courthouse for the following:
- You were arrested or issued a ticket at the Universal City Walk by a deputy sheriff from the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department.
Check the Location Associated with Your Traffic Ticket
The name and address of the court are clearly marked on the bottom portion of your traffic ticket. However, if you are still unsure of the court location for the ticket, you can check the status of your Los Angeles traffic ticket.
Expired Registration or “Fix It” Tickets
Tickets are commonly issued for an expired registration or “fix it” issues. Once a new registration is obtained from the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), or the ticket is fixed or signed off on, most people believe the matter is closed, meaning there is no longer a need to show up in court. Unfortunately, they eventually learn that is not in fact the case.
- By not showing up in court on the date indicated on the ticket, you will be charged with a Failure to Appear (FTA).
- You may discover that your driving privileges have been suspended or are in the process of being suspended for a full six months due to a DMV
- Hold (VC 40509.5 Hold).The amount of the fine has increased dramatically.
- The ticket has now been turned over to GC Services for collection.
Having a Traffic Ticket Assigned to GC Services
If you have a traffic ticket for the Beverly Hills Courthouse, but the ticket is now in the hands of GC Services and your driver’s license has been suspended or is in the process of being suspended, the amount of the fine is about to go up significantly, or there is a VC 40509.5 Hold on your driver’s license, you need to contact us immediately at 844-999-9987.
We can help take care of the problem with GC Services.
- Often, we can clear up your license without you going to court.
- We can get the fine demanded by GC Services reduced.
Pay Your Ticket or Set up a Court Date
Traffic Clerk’s Office
If you have a traffic ticket in the Beverly Hills Courthouse, please note the following information pertaining to the Traffic Clerk’s office:
- Located on the first floor
- Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You can request a court date to see a judge.
- You can pay your ticket.
For tickets being heard in the courtroom, Department 4 is located on the third floor.
Paying Your Traffic Ticket
If preferred, you can pay the traffic ticket at the traffic clerk’s office. The other option is to pay your ticket online on the Los Angeles Superior Court website.
Take time to learn why fighting your traffic ticket is better than paying it.
Criminal Clerk’s Office
The criminal clerk’s office is located on the third floor of the Beverly Hills Courthouse. Hours of business are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All misdemeanor criminal cases are heard in the courtroom for Department 2, located on the third floor.
- All felony cases are heard in the courtroom for Department 1, located on the third floor.
Criminal cases for the following are heard in the Beverly Hills Courthouse:
- Driving on a suspended license (VC 14601.1 or VC 14601.2)
- Hit and run (VC 20002)
- No valid California driver’s license (VC 12500)
- DUI or drug possession (Health & Safety – H&S 11350) or under the influence of a controlled substance (Health & Safety – H&S 11550)
For any of these offenses, contact our law firm at 844-999-9987 for a free legal consultation. These cases will no longer be heard at Beverly Hills Courthouse but rather transferred to Airport courthouse.
Bench Warrant/Arrest Warrant
If you have a bench warrant or arrest warrant in the Beverly Hills Courthouse or you think there might be a warrant out for your arrest associated with the Beverly Hills Courthouse, please call us at 844-999-9987 to discuss immediately.
Beverly Hills Traffic Attorney – We Can Help
If you have no time to get away from work to deal with your situation, you can call 844-999-9987 and speak directly to one of our Beverly Hills traffic ticket attorneys at no charge. We can handle your ticket issue without the need for you to be in court. Instead, we will go to court and fight the ticket on your behalf.
- Beverly Hills Police Department
- West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department (Information/FAQs)
ALSO SEE: California Misdemeanor Hit and Run